Thursday, November 8, 2012

TIME FLIES~ SPM

Can you imagined that i just finish my MODERN MATHS paper?
OHgosh.. Time flies~
I finished 4 subjects out of 9 subjects! 
Imagine that! how fast time flies just like how the sand passes through your fingers.
5 subjects more to go!
Hopefully i can get all A+ for my SPM as i aiming it to continue my studies.
I'm not from a very wealthy family that my parents can support me to go overseas or to finish my studies in medicine field cause it costs a lot of money!
That is why im aiming for all A+ so that i can get a scholarships to make my dream come true to be a REAL DOCTOR.
What am i going to do for my own future is :
--> first of all, i wish i can a very good result for my SPM
--> Secondly, i'll try my best to continue my studies in medic..
---> thirdly, I want be a doctor.
--> I wish i can play my part in the society to help those who are in need.
---> To do a lot mission trips is my dream =D
Looking at these aims i don't know that Im so kind. Or maybe i dont even know that this is myself.
Anyway, i wish GOD will always be with me, guide me and walk with me in my life.

Being absent for many days ( 9days) just to concentrate myself to study at home for SPM, i seldom think about her anymore as i know no matter how much i care, how much i did , she'll nvr show it up but indeed i know she did care! im very glad that she did sms to my fren to wish me good luck for the SPM! Though she did not sms me herself but as long as she meant it then its okay =D
Seeing her in the school for 4 days in the morning at the canteen during the SPM days, i felt quite happy because in future, never will I as a student , sitting at the canteen early in the morning seeing her passing by or eating in the canteen. I dont know why there is a bond between me and this teacher though she is just a teacher to me. IT seems to be a bond that will never break but indeed it is not a close bonding between us anymore. SO yeah. 
As you know, time flies, memory fades , for sure the bond between every human is not that close anymore. 
Just accept how life is. How it goes. We cant change anything but we can change ourself in the situations.

NO matter what happen in future, NEVER WILL I LOSE MY CONFIDENT because CONFIDENT is what you going to be outstanding between others in future. I TRUST THAT I'll did the aims that i had set for myself.

------->>> Let's go through the SPM with confident and make the result the best that you can <<<-----
I'll make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment